Pumpkin Rescue Meatballs
Courtesy of Dr. Ernie Ward who says that this is one of his favorite recipes and it is tummy safe!
1 lb. ground turkey
1/2 cup pumpkin puree
1/4 cup parsley (chopped)
1/4 cup ground oats or oat flour (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and blend.
3. Cover a baking sheet with wax paper. Roll dough into meatballs and place 1/2 inch apart.
4. Bake for 15 minutes or until they start to brown slightly on the top.
5. Cool and serve. Freeze leftover portions if you are not using in the next few days.